Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Rainbows


"So don't you stop being a man
Just take a little look from outside when you can
Show a little tenderness
No matter if you cry
Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
It's all I wanna be is all woman
For this is the beginning of forever and ever

                                        It's time to move over..."

Night Angels. What can I say? It was shot on a random wednesday, at a random time, in a random way. (A photo shoot gone wrong because the camera man only bought the video camera, lol, so we made a video) its a product of a creative rainbow and a random rainbow. It came out beautiful. I love it!! I live! One time to @MissTiannah and all the my "glory boxes" who just want to be a woman. (In my Portis Head Voice)

Videography by: Issa Bolden.
 Make-up by my savior, my make-up artist, Nicole.

 Enjoy!

Keep Dreaming....

Maryam
Link to Video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCaWQOlX3kQ&feature=plcp
7,000 views and counting

1 comment: