Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Mday DVD !!! (My Directorial Debut)







































"A few months ago a candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around it and sang Happy Birthday."
The 25th birthday was amazing. From Thursday to Monday. Thanks for everyone who showed love that weekend. From Entourage on Thursday through the All Pink on the private charter Sunday. We painted the city Pink. See You Next Year.
Check out my special Birthday present from Issa Bolden... tell me if you see yourself ---> www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqs17DGwUj8
Now.... to the feature presentation ..

Endless nights, endless weeks of editing, hours and hours and days and days of footage. All minajed into 45 minutes. Tedius work, yes. Time consuming, yes. I underestimated, yes. But she is done and well worth every second I spent on her. My directorial debut.... The Mday Weekend DVD. Produced and Directed from the heart. Take it light...its like watching a really dope home video... just for fun. Enjoy :) www.vimeo.com/16064330

Keep Dreaming, M

No comments:

Post a Comment