Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It was a slow Tuesday at work. We had been texting each other since we woke up this morning. For me, waking up to a morning text from him is everything. It means I'm on his mind first thing when he wakes. He asked me if I worked today because minus a few workouts he was free and wanted to come see me at my job. Elated, I told him "yes, I'm working now... come see me, ill feed you".

A few hours later as the sun was setting on all the sky rises and condos in the city (we had the most beautiful view of the city) in he walks... so tall, handsome, he just looked like he smelled good, his clothes were always brand new as if he never wore the same pair of socks twice, hair always freshly cut, beard, skin smooth. I was physically in love. I would melt every time I saw him. It was rarity for me to be physically attracted to someone I wasn't so spiritually connected with yet. Maybe it was the lack of sex I was getting, maybe it's because I'm turning 30 and feel as if I'm in my sexual prime, I don't know... but the physicality was real... as real as the love I shared with a man I was spiritually in love with.  As I approach the hostess stand I see him being a gentleman, holding the door for this....his...date? A stunning female whom he then puts his hand around her waist and kindly ask the hostess to sit in my section. Sometimes we react to situations the way we believe we should. In all honesty, I was turned on. I'm a masochist, maybe. Either way- they sat. They ate. They drank. They flirted. They laughed. And after getting through an interesting dinner serving "my man" and his date & now apparently or assumingly my date for the evening as well, he said he would be back to get me in an hour and left me a 500 dollar tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment