Sunday, July 5, 2015

PLEASE, HOLD.

My life feels on hold. I want to hang up but the person I am waiting to speak to is very important to me.  I might have invested much more than I can afford to lose and I need to tell him I want my investment back. But, if it all works out (by some fated miracle)... I just might be set for life. I want to trust. I want to trust myself and the decisions I make. Trust isn't always about how much you trust another person to do right or wrong. Sometimes trust is about how much you trust yourself to be strong enough to deal with another persons "imperfections". It is about having enough FAITH in yourself to be able to put yourself on the line with someone, without any guarantee of what will happen next.  What is it about me that I believe about myself that I am willing to settle? Are my standards to low? Do I need to learn to trust again? There is no perfect person without flaws. A relationship is an imperfect union between two willing spirits who say, ''I'd rather be in a relationship and share my life, share my joys, share my fun, share my activities, share my life than do it alone. Still on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment