Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little did she know ...

It's scary opening a business ... or putting yourself...your work ... your passion ... out there for the world to judge.

The what if's:
What if I fail?
What if nothing sells?
What if they don't like it?
What if...
What if...
What if...

But WHAT I have is amazing friends.

I just wanted to take 5 minutes out to thank one of my best friends Tiannah Bruce and my boyfriend Randy Bundy for being such amazing supporters. Tiannah you have no idea the positive reinforcement and joy I felt in my heart when I received your order confirmation. You were MY VERY FIRST client/customer and I will never forget what it felt like getting that email. You made me proud of me. You made me a boss. A business owner. Proud. Simply... for saying I wanted to do something .... and getting out there and doing it. I toast to that success today. I love you both. Thank You.

Love,
Maryam


No comments:

Post a Comment