Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Still...

When love was new I was terrified. When love was new I was still. I waited until it was safe to move. And when I did, it was cautiously... Calculated. Every time I get close it feels almost like heaven. Scared to fall back to earth..I am still. To be perfect ... Like an angel. Magical.. Immortal. Then it all fell apart. I started listening...To your reaction...When I tell you I need you... I love you. The still became movement... Movement that woke you even though you were not sleep. My stillness moves when I watch Your eyes As beauty is in the room...Whether it hangs on the wall or on your arm. When we became quiet our love spoke up. Now
I speak up.
I speak up. Fearlessly and honestly. I speak up.
When we stopped trying ... we became effortless

No comments:

Post a Comment