Friday, April 13, 2012

Twin Flame Incarnate



"You can have many soul mates, but you only have one twin flame"

When our souls met ( for the umpteenth first time) I remembered him. It felt that I had come home to myself. We were reunited once more.... but this time... I didn't want to separate again. They say it is very rare to meet your twin flame incarnate on the same planet. But here he was again... the other half of me... asking if we met before. In past lives -we have been creative partners, birds of a feather, brothers and sisters, best friends, quite possibly father and daughter. Us. Profound yet unpleasant at times. The thing with soul mates and twin flames is ...Soul mates never stop being soul mates, but they have the CHOICE whether to be involved with each other in a particular lifetime or not. Not us. When we BEGIN to choose it affects our very life path and anyone else involved in it. Karmic issues from other lifetimes sometimes bring about uneasiness, fear, unfinished business. In this world... I often confuse our passion with what is really our twin flame. While passion is our primal physical form of love ... our flame endures lifetimes... and if the sacred contract between us of this lifetime is complete... I will leave both peacefully and amicably. I love you.

Keep Dreaming,

Twin.






No comments:

Post a Comment